What do you do when someone leaves a complaint or negative review about your business online? How you respond not only says a lot about your business, it can also affect how other people who read the reviews perceive your company, ultimately affecting the bottom line. In this edition of Talking with ReachCast, we discuss a three-step process for dealing with negative reviews:
- Preparing to leave the response
- Crafting the right response
- Following up
Has your business ever received a negative review online? Did you find it in a timely manner? Did you know how to respond? Leave your thoughts about negative reviews in a comment!
Read More About Online Reputation Management & Reviews
- The Simple Secret to Getting More Online Reviews
- How a ReachLocal WPP Manages Negative Reviews With ReachCast
- Why Online Reputation Matters for Local Business
- How to Deal With Negative Reviews & Complaints
About the Author
Tiffany Monhollon writes about social media, marketing, and local business success as the lead blogger for ReachCast, a service that helps local business owners develop their web presence. You can connect with her on Google+.