Understanding the local search landscape is important for any local business owner who wants to market their business online. How are consumers searching? How does mobile play a part? What’s the role of local listings? Are local businesses missing opportunities when it comes to local search discovery? In this new infographic, you’ll find some interesting details about the evolution of local search – and what it means for local business.
Infographic courtesy MGD Advertising
What do you think about the role of local search in online marketing? Have you taken advantage of local listings on Google? Share your thoughts in a comment, and learn more about local search and local listings in the resources below!
- 4 Compelling Reasons Every SMB Should Claim their Local Listings
- Optimizing Local Listings: All the Details that Matter
- HOW TO: Set Up & Optimize a Google Places Page for Your Local Business
- What is Web Presence Optimization?
- Your Guide to Local SEO Content Basics